OVERLAND SOFTGOODS... sheets and more

Thank you all for the incredible response to our website launch. To enjoy the 15% launch discount on GFC Fitted Sheets and our Stuff Sack/Throw Pillows use discount code: FORUM15.

Introductory discount offer ends MARCH 15th.

Discount code must be used when you place your order.

FORUM15
FORUM15
FORUM15
FORUM15

6 Likes

Order is in and looking forward in using the sheets for my annual trips in late Spring and Fall.
Let us know when the summer weight sheets are available.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Great talking with you today! I am certain that we will be able to meet up in Loveland this summer.

We are very happy that you are our customer!!!

Hey everyone! Our “FORUM15” discount for 15% off pre-orders will end March 15th. Thank you all for the amazing response. We are super happy that we get to provide quality and timely products to our GFC community!

I’ll send out another reminder before the discount ends.

Happy trails…
Scott

2 Likes

@WrinkledPants

I know it’s not specifically designed for it but do you think your sheet would fit the megamat duo LW+? I’d imagine they would be a bit long and perhaps not wide enough since it’s about 52"x 84" I believe… But fully inflated it’s probably closer to 4 or 5" thick.

Either way I’ve been following y’all since your first posts and stoked to see the final products!

Welp, I jumped in last minutes for the pre-order. I am excited for a second set a flannel sheets (and I think I will appreciated the added draw strings).

1 Like

Ordered! Will order the summer sheets when you get them up!

1 Like

Are you guys still running a sale? I just picked up my GFC and they just told me that overland soft goods would be the fitted sheets manufacturer

1 Like

@LeSmurf Congrats on the new camper! I’ve had mine almost a year now and love it!

Our launch sale ended March 15th. Check us out at www.overlandsoftgoods.com

Happy trails…

Any plans to release a material that’s not flannel or fleece for summer months?

1 Like

@justrussell Absolutely! We have experimented with different fabrics and so far the finalists are Bamboo blend and stretch cotton jersey materials.

If anybody has a favorite warm weather fabric that we should consider please let me know!

3 Likes

Got my 15% refund, you guys rock!!!

1 Like

Either one of those! The stretchiness of jersey is appealing to aid with adding foam and all around installation.

2 Likes

Hello Scott,
I just received my Overland Softgoods sheets and stuff n throw pillow. I am impressed and needless to say very pleased with the material and quality of the workmanship.

You have hit a home run with this product. Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Robert

4 Likes

This makes my day, Robert! We are happy that you are happy!!!

1 Like

looking forward to when the warm weather fabrics are available… will buy those for sure!

2 Likes

same waiting on the summer fabrics since im in the carolinas and its typically warmer… Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Missed the sale, but I just ordered a set of sheets. Looking forward to getting them in.

1 Like

Any update on summer fabrics?

We are evaluating a new fabric. I’ll post the results after we’ve had a chance to see how they work out.

Our biggest concern is durability of a lighter weight fabric.

3 Likes