OVERLAND SOFTGOODS CUSTOM FIT 1 INCH TOPPER NOW IN STOCK... but going shockingly fast!

I am so glad you like the new mattress topper!

It makes my day when I hear that people are happy with our products!!!

My wife and I got in a couple of nights camping this weekend up at about 10,000 feet elevation. We slept well, too!

2 Likes

Just did 4 nights with the new sheets and topper, no hip pain starting night 2 like I get with the stock mattress :+1:

Topper is worth it. Better than stock, not as good as my Exped obviously, but a nice compromise if I want to carry less stuff or break down camp a little quicker.

3 Likes

My topper arrived last week and installed in the factory GFC sheets no problem. There’s just enough play that it fits.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the insight

REVIEW:

Alright, this topper is a game changer. I always thought the stock mattress was decent, but kinda still “campy” and not super awesome nights of sleep. Had to get some solid nights on it right away!

Enter this topper, easy to toss in (** they do fit the stock GFC sheets with a little playing around, but stoked to upgrade to the OS sheets when they come in!)

It makes a world of difference. My wife loves it, we enjoy different positions (HEY!! Mind out of the gutter :kissing_heart:) such as side sleeping, stomach etc. This topper enables all that rather than feeling like you’ve gotta sleep on your back. This is enough extra comfort so you don’t wake up at night to shift around to avoid getting sore.

And yes the quilt AND topper fits verrrry easily when closed shut. Easy peasy, and instant upgrade. Thanks Scott and team for such rad work!

12 Likes