Overland Softgoods Small Business Saturday Sheet Sale 11-25-23

Overland Softgoods is having a SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY SALE!

Starting this Friday at Noon and ending Sunday at Noon - Overland Softgoods is having a 15% off sale on all GFC Sheet Sets.

Enter the code: SHEETS15 and your discount will be added at check-out!!!

We have two styles of sheets: Our Flannel sheets are made of a very soft-to-the-hand, thick and durable cotton. And, Our Fleece sheets are made from a very “comfy” polyester material that won’t pill.

Both are incredibly comfortable year-round Sheets!!!

Our sheets are made in Colorado with great attention to detail. Overland Softgoods Sheet Sets are designed to fit perfectly over a 3 inch mattress or the old style GFC 2 inch mattress (even when you add our One Inch Mattress Topper). We sew in a shock cord and cord lock to allow you to get a perfect fit on each segment of the GFC Transform a floor.

Maybe a few of our over 2,500 happy GFC customers will post their personal experience using our products in response to this post. I would love for you to hear what they have to say about our sheets!

Happy Trails…
Scott

1 Like

My experience with the 1” foam top and sheet set was life changing. I should have just ordered them before I picked up my gfc honestly!

1 Like

Very happy with my sheets and 1" foam topper after over a year with both. I’ve also had great experience with OSG support. Recently ordered the window cover and great addition for a little more privacy. Thanks, Scott.

2 Likes

One of the best small business owners around!

2 Likes

Love mine. Was exactly what I needed to get a great nights sleep in the GFC!

1 Like

We added the 1-inch topper with the flannel sheets! So nice!

1 Like

Twinning

3 Likes