Pending----GFC #850 for sale

This GFC was built for a double cab, long bed 3rd Gen Tacoma. Not sure if it will fit on a earlier gen 6 foot bed Tacoma or not. Gray Tent fabric, no tent doors or windows in the cab. Orange frame. It has the original (classic?) hinges. I’ve never had a problem and GFC has contacted me about replacing them.

I picked it up in Belgrade last year on 9/3. Spent two months in the southwest before returning to Baltimore. The truck and camper were stored inside over the winter and I’ve had it out for a few local trips this spring/summer. It’s is great shape. A couple of small scratches in the powder coat, most of which on the top from low hanging branches. Very minor. Fabric is in great shape. Cushions feel brand new. Price is $6500, firm. PM me for contact info. I would prefer a local sale but might be able to deliver depending on the distance.

I can confirm that this would fit 2nd Gen Tacomas (2005-present). Just need to buy a longer tailgate seal ($30) from GFC. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks! First pint’s on me if we ever cross paths.

It will fit first gen as well. When it comes to version 1 it’s long bed or short bed that matters when it comes to Tacoma. Some additional hardware is needed but it will fit from what we have been told previously.

I’m interested send me a text 760-508-3722

Hi I am a serious buyer and am interested. Do you still have the rig? Sounds like you are in Baltimore? I’m in Ohio. Mike 330-283-1935

Sale on #850 is pending.

Back on the Market with a price drop to $6000. Will deliver if you can arrange to have it taken off my truck no later than 8/8. Does anyone know how to edit the title of my original post? I can’t seem to find out how to do it.

Tap the pencil :pencil2: icon next to the title and it should allow you to edit.

Thanks, I tried that but I think if the post has been up longer than a certain time, you can no longer edit the original, only add comments.

#850 - once again, a sale is pending.

1 Like

is this still avalible