Pending Sale, will update later

I’m setting up to head back into van ownership and the next item on the gear reduction list is my 2022 Toyota Tacoma Overland build. It’s a 6spd Manual Access Cab TRD Sport with ~10,000 miles.
Built for back road perfection with a 3" OME BP51 2.5" reservoir lift, OME heavy spring pack, @cbioffroad full aluminum skids, tons of @hereticstudio and Baja Lights, @switch.pros.official wiring system, TOYO Open Country ATiiis, @stealth_custom_series 6 bronze wheels, @gfc_usa V1 Platform Camper with @hestoutdoors mattresses, @arb4x4 Dual Air Compressor, @morrflate system, @eeziawnshower cube, 270 awning, TPAM mounts, and so much more.
Asking 60k or best offer. Currently located in Salt Lake City, returning to Duluth, MN 11/26ish and hope to sell out west if possible.

Just spoke with the dealer here in SLC and truck prices are coming down a bit. I would sell the GFC off it for 8k with the 50" lightbar, awning, shower cube, and solar, or 6500 with just the solar panel

Then I can sell the truck in the higher 40’s without the camper, just as a lifted Taco.

Also interested in FWC Swift/Fleet campers as a trade for the GFC and cash.

What’s the bed size?

It’s an access cab long bed