Positive pressure vent

Dunn and Wattson positive pressure vents :

Didn’t totally like the idea and look of the pop out vents like I have seen used in the past so decided to try out this company out of Australia and I gotta say the outcome was great, amazing quality, sleak look and works great, will be curious to see how they work in the winter but thinking they should be just fine, really think this is a slick, rain proof set up and figured ide share if anyone else was Interestead, came with foam filters I will install after silicone dries, and think I’ll make some solid rubber block off plates for winter time

How do you like it?

So far great

What do you mean by rain proof? Are there baffles inside to deflect incoming water, and is it directed out the bottom (outside)?

How long did it get to get to the USA?

Found this:

The Dunn and Watson Aluminium Canopy Air Vent is useful for promoting air flow in your 4wd ute canopy when you’re on the road. This vent is used to draw clean air in through the wall of your canopy. The design of this vent allows for air to be drawn in, while also channelling water out of the back to keep the inside dry. This vent is Australian made from aluminium, so it is corrosion resistant and will last in any weather conditions. It also comes with a foam filter to help stop dust that may be drawn in with the air. This item includes a pair of vents, one intake to go at the front and one air outlet for the back.

https://dunnandwatson.com.au/shop/canopies-trays/canopy-accessories/aluminium-canopy-vent/

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA

Vent Link

IMG_6884
IMG_6883
IMG_6882

I called and spoke with them then ordered that day, made it through customs fairly quick and received them in about 3 weeks, they said it all varies on how long it takes to get through customs tho

Any updates after using?