Post Your Pudding Here (2023)

#53 Vigin River Canyon BLM

#54 Glen Canyon NRA

#55 Grand Staircase-Escalante NM

#56 North Klondike BLm

#57 Sand Island BLM

#58 Kaibab NF

#59 Prescott NF

Happy New Year! Heres to more GFC adventures in 2024!!

5 Likes

Who else is excited for those OFFICIAL @GFC badges to arrive for the 50+ nighters?

5 Likes

I have no idea how many nights I had last year…but maybe I should try to start counting today?
Night 1: Tyhee Lake, Telkwa BC - On route to open up Skeena Cat Skiing with the rest of the gang! Come on snow…you can come anytime!

1 Like

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t.

Also, did you have to ping someone for the Weekend Legend forum badge or was it automatic?

edit: Spoke too soon. Thanks whoever that was!

2 Likes

It’s a script I made that runs a couple times a day :). Looking into getting those badges to you guys soon! Cheers!

6 Likes

2024 Night 1: Fairbanks AK

Youtube Video:

7 Likes

2024 #1 Joshua Tree NP

6 Likes

I am curious how it mount on the GFC and if 3M adhesive will be enough like my badges from All Roads Taken. :thinking:

It’s going to replace the left side of the camper insert.

2 Likes

First night in my ‘new to me’ V1.
Waking up… Standing Up… Priceless

6 Likes

Why does that V1 look like it has a billion times more room than my V2?

She’s is on an 8 foot long bed! Wish the ‘solid panel’ was over the cab so I could stand in all 8 feet.

1 Like

Cool pic-plus your camper is glowing :star_struck:

1 Like

First 4 of 2024 (my personal count is 5 but for the rules of pudding I’m only at 4)

Turnagain pass

Girdwood

Whittier

Turnagain pass… again (only got one pic for the last two nights there, oops)

Theme has been cold and wet. Skiing has been excellent up higher. My New Year’s resolution is to start taking better pudding pics

6 Likes

Girdwood

2 Likes

Another night. Expecting almost a foot of fräsh tomorrow

6 Likes

Night 2: Denali NP

Night 3: Denali NP different site

8 Likes

Night 2: I can’t believe I forgot to take a picture. The arctic air was moving in so getting into the warm truck was the priority.

So here’s a picture of snow profile result…

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Thank you for participating in the pudding category this past year. It was really cool to see everyone’s engagement and awesome photos.

We will be closing this thread and a new one has already been started for 2024: HERE.

Apologies to those that have already posted for 2024 (impressive).

Cheers to more camping and safe travels in 2024!

Drive fast, camp well,
Team GFC

3 Likes