This is the place to share a snapshot of each night out camping and gain community status for 2024.
Our community is adventurous and values nights out exploring our interesting world. You will earn status from Mall Crawler to Lifer by sharing your adventures and nights you’ve spent in a GFC with the forum. Status is tracked throughout the year and resets annually, but we’ll commemorate your travels with a surprise to cap off your efforts.
Here’s how it works: The count is determined by how many nights you spend in your GFC on an annual basis. To have your nights counted, you must post one photo per night out within this pudding thread to be counted. Each night you camp requires a new photo to be posted. We will then count the number of nights and automatically put you into the group statuses below.
To spell it out…
- STEP 1: Get out there in your GFC and take a photo of each day/ night you camp. We don’t care where you do it, just get out there and be sure to take a daily snapshot of your rig in its natural habitat.
- STEP 2: Upon your return, jump into this thread, hit reply, and upload ONE photo for each night you camped. If you camped 5 nights, you post 5 photos.
- STEP 3: Our automated system then takes a daily inventory of the photos you post as you work towards one statuses below.
No rules, but photos must be from this year. Have fun with this and don’t try to game the system.
- MALL CRAWLER (0 Nights): We’ve all crawled a mall or two in our day. As a new user this is your official status until you’ve leveled up to a weekend warrior. To escape this status go camping and make your first night’s post! If your first night is actually at a mall, well then, you’ll get a GFC mall-crawler sticker.
- WEEKEND WARRIOR (1-49 Nights): Got at least one night in your GFC? Congrats for getting out there! As they say, the secret is to begin.
- WEEKEND LEGEND (50-99 Nights): 50-plus nights in a year? You’re a frickin’ legend. Like that kid from your neighborhood back in the 70s who jumped the canyon on his BMX bike without a helmet and may have lived to tell the tale. You deserve a velvet painting of yourself standing tall next to your truck to hang over your fireplace mantel. We’re not going to send you a painting, but we will send you a rad cnc-machined Weekend Legend badge to slap on your camper.
- LIFER (99+ Nights): More than 99 nights per year in a GFC? You’re riding that thin line between adventurous and homeless and in our heart of hearts we want to be you. You’re living the dream for the rest of us and for that we’ll send you an even more rad Lifer badge. CNC-machined of course.