Post Your Pudding Here (2023)

Been slacking on this, so here are some updates to catch up!

Night 05 - Baja

Night 06 - Baja

Night 07 & 08 - Baja

Night 09 - Baja

9 Likes

Night 10 - Central CA

4 Likes

Night 11 - 395

Night 12 & 13 - 395
Full spectrum of camping → ground tent, GFC, Four Wheel Camper

11 Likes

Nothing epic… but getting out with my 2 ladies for my kiddos birthday… just turned 4. At the KOA in VA Beach.

Already loves car camping so I think I’m off to a good start.

Next it will be 12k peaks and 5.10a

7 Likes

Nights 2 & 3 in northern PA.

6 Likes

#13 BLM near Pyramid Lake NV

#14 Black Rock Desert NCA

#15 High Rock Canyon NCA

9 Likes

7 + 8 for me

Klickitat, WA. WDFW campground, free, pretty sweet. If the river wasn’t running so high + cold it would be a prime spot.

8 Likes

Nights 16 and 17 - mogollon rim, yet again

7 Likes

Forgot about this thread!

This is night 3 and 4 for the year. 1 and 2 were at Pinnacles NP, it wasn’t dispersed, and I was there on a climbing trip, so never took pics. Epic snowpack in the Sierra has made for a late start.

Table in the first pic is tweaked from the asshole bear that came through our campsite at 3:30am and knocked everything over.

8 Likes

Hey All - This is my all time favorite category, and seeing the places you’ve all taken your GFCs is inspiring to say the least.

However, here’s a quick reminder on how this thread works: The count is determined by how many nights you spend in your GFC on an annual basis. To have your nights counted, you must post one photo per night out within this pudding thread to be counted. Each night you camp requires a new photo to be posted. We will then count the number of nights and automatically put you into the group statuses below.

To spell it out…

• STEP 1: Get out there in your GFC and take a photo of each day/ night you camp. We don’t care where you do it, just get out there and be sure to take a daily snapshot of your rig in its natural habitat.
  • STEP 2: Upon your return, jump into this thread, hit reply, and upload ONE photo for each night you camped. If you camped 5 nights, you post 5 photos.
  • STEP 3: Our automated system then takes a daily inventory of the photos you post as you work towards one statuses below.

No rules, but photos must be from this year. Have fun with this and don’t try to game the system.

That said, we are working on the badges right now and will be sending those out in the near future. Thanks for your patience and sharing some inspiration on how you choose to adventure. That’s what this is all about. :metal:

8 Likes

1 & 2 - USAL Beach

5 Likes

3 - Ice House

5 Likes

#9 with @GainzGFC

8 Likes

#15 with @Buhlockaye

10 Likes

Forgot about this thread and don’t have pics form every night so far this year but here are a couple shots from a quick 2 night trip last month in the middle of NV.

9 Likes

#10 Idaho-Montana border

7 Likes

#11 Clinton MT

6 Likes

Spent two nights in the Nicolet national forest with a good group of guys from Tacoma world and 4Runners.com. I should have gotten more shots of the superlite all set up.

5 Likes

Night 6: Aux Arc, Ozark, Arkansas. Got in around 4:30am and set up in time to weather a severe thunderstorm. This is my go to spot for a halfway point to the east coast. It’s 5 minutes off the highway and takes reservations.

5 Likes

Memorial Weekend: Ruedi Reservoir, Colorado.

4 Likes