Product Improvement Tour (P.I.T.)

Got the email!

Logistics of organizing this must be a nightmare.

1 Like

Sent you an email @Mike_GFCUSA just to verify my info for when you’ll be in my area. Thanks

1 Like

All 75 of you should have received an email if you are in Cali/Southern NV/AZ/CO with dates in your area. If I messed up your area, please let me know and I will reach out with correct dates and locations.

At least there are only 75 of you, ha!

4 Likes

@Mike_GFCUSA When will we be seeing you on the east coast? My camper passenger side is FUBAR. I was under impression leg 2 was East, not back to west coast again.

He hasn’t been to the west coast yet.

1 Like

The areas visited for each leg of the tour can be found above.

I have not been to the west coast. I did 30 days through ID, WY, UT, CO, AZ.

Next is 40 ish days through just Cali (majority of our customers are spread between SD and LA).

Then half a month or so through the PNW

Then finally the East Coast run (everything East of Denver essentially)

4 Likes

First time I’ve ever heard Denver referred to as the east coast :joy:

4 Likes

I guess the east coast run will include Texas then?

2 Likes

While I understand the technicality…the Rockies are pretty much the west coast. The point being that you were just in AZ and you’re headed back to the same area. I get the majority of customers are there but that’s the whole issue we had at the beginning of GFC where Instagram bros got to skip line even though we pre orders we’re waiting months. From what I’ve seen there are not that many people with broken hinges maybe 15 people? I don’t understand why the people with broken hinges aren’t prioritized regardless of location. Just my opinion and a reason GFC has frustrated me over the years. Plus not to mention it gets to -20 with windchill here and I don’t have a garage that fits my camper meanwhile Cali stays warm year round.

2 Likes

Indeed it will. While we know it is not the east coast (and I am very much looking forward to getting some delicious BBQ and seeing my friends in the great state of Texas) there are so few customers East of the Rockies we unfortunately have to lump you all together.

1 Like

Not exactly what I meant but explained in previous post. Sorry to lump you all together like that, but ces’t la vie.

I promise that the way I am or we are conducting the PIT is extremely thought out and the only way We can take care of you all while also not negatively affecting GFC.

No “instagram bro’s” influenced the direction of this program.

9 Likes

Well when you get ready to head down to Texas, let me know, I will make sure you get some BBQ while here and some other Texas staples! I know there are currently at least 3 GFCs in the Central Texas area and I am sure we can make arrangements to be in the same place for at least that many.

Probably better to do winter/spring down here anyway, not so insanely hot!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty much 70 in cali all the time everywhere… but we need side panels to keep the homeless and looters out. :rofl:

4 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: LOL, you may need it more than me after all! If it were me I would’ve planned cali in Jan when I’m trying to escape winter, but Magic Mike knows best!

1 Like

Appreciate the assurance. I must’ve misread some emails here and there. I’ll get you hooked up with some craft beer when you make it out. Idk what else we have, I could bottle some Flint water for you as a souvenir :rofl:

2 Likes

Just make sure you label that water well… wouldn’t want to accidentally drink that.

I’d rather not wait longer, but I know GFC is trying to address the largest number of customers as quickly as possible. Mike’s making an impressive effort to get this knocked out, and I’m sure there are headaches on the backend, too.

@Mike_GFCUSA - With winter coming, I was wondering how much space is needed for the work? Some of us may be able to arrange indoor space, or at least talk a car wash into letting you use a bay for a few hours. Would a standard double stall garage (20’ x 20’ x 9’) be large enough?

3 Likes

Hope you make it out here to the right side coast soon, I really need the new seals on the camper as I can see light through the front where the tent sits on the frame.