Product Improvement Tour (P.I.T.)

Any new updates on the P.I.T.? When will the next leg be starting up?

1 Like

Last I spoke with @Mike_GFCUSA about leg 2 of the PIT beginning, he mentioned late Sep, early Oct. Not sure if that has changed or not, I have not received any email updates since.

2 Likes

Just saw Mike and heā€™s been on the road almost 30+ days & just left AZ (Wed 9/23) back to Montana, and is looking at early Oct. for the 2nd Leg.

1 Like

Shatty. Iā€™m in AZ and need new panels and even emailed to get on a PIT stop

1 Like

Not sure who you are based on your SN but I will headed back down to SAZ. After 30 days on the road and adding multiple people to the PIT after I had already started depleted me of days and materials. I will hit AZ again the week before the Cali/NV PIT and will have an update for everyone on Monday!

12 Likes

Hi @Mike_GFCUSA. Do you have an update on Leg 2 for us? Many thanks.

2 Likes

Itā€™s Monday, we should see something.

1 Like

Anything . . . . . :computer::no_mouth:

1 Like

Havenā€™t received any emails regarding updates, yet. I was told I was placed in Leg 2, which was supposed to start late Sep - early Oct.

1 Like

I was added to the 2nd leg as well, mine havenā€™t torn but he checked them & the passenger side hinge is starting to stretch out in one area so itā€™s only a matter of time.

1 Like

Updated the main post, emails to follow

3 Likes

Got the email!

Logistics of organizing this must be a nightmare.

1 Like

Sent you an email @Mike_GFCUSA just to verify my info for when youā€™ll be in my area. Thanks

1 Like

All 75 of you should have received an email if you are in Cali/Southern NV/AZ/CO with dates in your area. If I messed up your area, please let me know and I will reach out with correct dates and locations.

At least there are only 75 of you, ha!

4 Likes

@Mike_GFCUSA When will we be seeing you on the east coast? My camper passenger side is FUBAR. I was under impression leg 2 was East, not back to west coast again.

He hasnā€™t been to the west coast yet.

1 Like

The areas visited for each leg of the tour can be found above.

I have not been to the west coast. I did 30 days through ID, WY, UT, CO, AZ.

Next is 40 ish days through just Cali (majority of our customers are spread between SD and LA).

Then half a month or so through the PNW

Then finally the East Coast run (everything East of Denver essentially)

4 Likes

First time Iā€™ve ever heard Denver referred to as the east coast :joy:

4 Likes

I guess the east coast run will include Texas then?

2 Likes