Rinse Kit Rack Shower + Rinse Kit Hyperheater

The problem with all of these shower options is that they are becoming over complicated. What kind of support is provided if/when that unit fails? My buddy has a Joolca and it randomly decided to not ignite this last trip … Joolca USA so far has been little help other to inform him he is out of warranty. He was never all that pleased with setting the unit up and water consumption, so he’s since purchased a pre-owned Single Tap Zodi as it is very mechanically simple. Too bad they seem to be out of business.

1 Like

@LightningGFC …I noticed you have one in the back of your truck from a pic in another post…how do you like it?

After a trip through the redwoods, I am more than pleased with it’s performance and ease of use….but l’ll definitely need to get an additional water tank in the future.

At 5 Gallons, I got 1 long shower heated by the Sun at 83° and was also able to do dishes and then it ran out of water.

Still haven’t tested out the water heater.

Using mine without needing the water heater was pretty simple and straight forward.

The water heater looks pretty simple too but I’ll have to test it out on another trip with cooler weather.

I was testing out all the nozzle settings too so I probably could’ve gotten more use out of the 5 Gallons if I had left it on the most conservative setting the whole time.

….a bigger water tank is definitely helpful.

I don’t use it for showers - mostly waterbottle fill-ups and washing dishes.
It’s been great although I’m really bummed that it leaks if you leave it on.

….Hopefully mine doesn’t leak like that…we’ll see.

Wish I had waited. Still haven’t used my shower, but it’s on sale for $350 now. At $350 I think this thing is priced right.

One negative thing I noticed is that it’s not built in a way where you could keep a green propane bottle attached while offroading. The connection just isn’t built for that.

Also, like a lot of these heaters, it has a minimum flow rate, so you can’t really dial the water flow back to get a longer shower.

shower

Just picked up a Rinsekit Pro from Costco for $189. Great deal as I think they are $299 on the website. They are limited quantity so I figured I’d try one out. I had been looking at them for a while but didn’t like the price. It’s still a bit pricey though.

I’d really like to get their heater for it but that’s another $179. Amazon has low wattage 12v immersion heaters for around $19 I’m tempted to try out on it.