San Diego to Bozeman and back in _______ hours

Leaving tonight to make my Sunday install date. It’s going to be hot out there! I just got my truck out of the shop this afternoon…I ran over some debris in the freeway which (somehow) took one of the fuel lines out. I’m exhausted, but ready to drive through the night! Very excited to get our GFC installed :slight_smile:

1 Like

hopefully you get to slowly make your way home…

1 Like

Plenty of time! Have fun.

1 Like

Congrats and drive safe!!

1 Like

Heck of a push! Safe travels. We did the exact trip last October in 4 days round trip. Took a day going through Yellowstone and the Tetons on our way up. We were shot heading there after a freeway closure on the way to Vegas, a wildfire through Utah near Salt Lake, and freezing rains through Montana, but well worth it. Congrats!

2 Likes

Its not an adventure until something goes wrong…

2 Likes

Awesome!! I hope you have a great time! Drive safe! I’ll be making this same trip in September!

1 Like

There and back in ~64 hours. Could have done it faster, but having a comfy bed made it more tempting to actually rest!

I arrived in Belgrade around 10PM Sat night and waited basically outside the shop for the install the following morning. Matt and Tom were super cool and even though I was early, offered to just get the install done.

Stopped off at Meadow hot spring in Utah for the night on the way home.

Now I’ve got about 2 weeks to do a basic bed build-out before taking the family on a 2+ week trip. Super happy with the GFC so far!

5 Likes