Scene/Camp Lighting

I’ve gotten several PMs about the extendable pole and lighting….

They are the Ironman4x4 area lights

I have several 90 degree brackets mounted at strategic points and I’ll just screw in the pole where I need them as there is a threaded hole at the bottom of the pole…. 1/4-20 if I recall correctly

2 Likes

Thanks!! I scrolled up and found your earlier post. But thank you for sharing!

Thanks for sharing this. Will the GFC 90 degree bracket work for this? Or did you use a different bracket that works better? Can you kindly share some close up pictures of your bracket and setup?

Any 90 degree bracket will work, I used a old bracket that I had laying around from a CB radio install 6 vehicles ago…

1 Like

Nice so 1/4-20 bolt. Basically just screw on the light pole. Cool. Thanks again

Hi, the scene light install is great. What hardware did you use to mount it up? I have a couple 10/32 t nuts b/c they are flush but thinking the mounting bolt should be a 1/4. (as far as the bolt goes, did you cut it to length? or find one of the preferred length)

Thanks,

@ReedPowell The rigid lights are mounted to the Ttrack without any tnuts. Drilled a hole, ran the bolts through the track with a washer and nut on the other side. As for the Bajas, I used tnuts with just matching hardware and a washer.

1 Like