Love to see what others in greater Seattle area are doing to trick your rig out!
If you care I am on the east side and could show you what I have accomplished or what not to do🤦♂️
That’s cool, do you have some pics?
Plenty on Instagram have any questions feel free to ask……
Seattle here. Still just kind of getting started but building a little platform and bench in the bed, did some wiring, battery, lights, etc.
NE Seattle! Recently installed Matt Gecko LEDs (upper + lower) that I hook up to the 12V car port on my Jackery 1000x. Next up is a twin ARB air compressor that I’m mounting under the passenger seat. Just waiting on the Desert Does It seat jackers and mount. Got the air compressor from Amazon so hopefully it actually works😶
LMK if anyone wants to meet up and swap ideas…
Build out so far includes:
- dual battery in engine bay
- house power run to rear driver side of bed - installed a Blue Sea panel there with some outlets and stuff
- hardwired fridge power for Dometic CXF55 or whatever it is called
- installed truckparts.parts LED kit
- jedgar rain gutters
- 3x gzila rain fly setups - for each of the 3 big windows
- BD s2 lights on rear corners of camper, 2 more on ditch mounts up front
- stuck a organizer pocket to the roof in the upstairs tent area to keep things tidy while sleeping up there
- made a net/bungee thing by front of truck bed on roof to hold bedding
- 80/20 bench and storage shelf build out in progress
- 100w solar on the beef racks to the redarc bcdc
photo from yesterday - needed a break from the rain so the dog and I went to the gorge
Ha, yea this rain has been brutal. Without a garage I’ve had to put a hold on my projects.
I love camping at the Gorge tho! Trucks looks good! What wheels and tires are you running on?
Meet up would be fun!
Method 701 w/ bfg km3
Ah, nice. I thought those were Methods. I’m changing out my stock wheels and tires next week for Method 705s with Geolandars (285/70/R17)
I’m about an hour and a half maybe two hours from Seattle. Let me know if you guys meet up.
In for a Seattle meet!
So about 10 miles south of Seattle? lol
@Ben, no doubt the Seattle area traffic does suck. I’m on Stevens Pass Highway in the beautiful Cascades.
im north of seattle lets do it!! lets a find a dirty road to bomb up and meet at the top