Selling GFC #777

I’m #777 it is ready for production, which I guessing will start in April/May. Mine is for a 6 FT 1st Gen Tacoma. On the GFC website, it states it will fit all 6 FT Tacoma Beds.

I am paid in full for a 6 foot Tacoma with a grey frame and grey panels. This also includes front and rear windows, and a driver side tent door. I believe these options might be able to be changed, since it has not entered production yet, but GFC has the final say on this.

I am not looking to make any money, or get a premium, just recoup what I have invested.

By the way, did you notice the number is 777, Jackpot.

Thanks
Eric

Can the truck change or do I need same truck

The truck specs can be changed up until the point at which we begin production on a unit.

I’ll take this spot! Please email prettyrach84@yahoo.com or call/text 760-505-1627

If they can’t take it, I happily will! Ejshaw95@gmail.com or (602) 826-7697

If the previous 2 can’t for some reason, I’ll take it. pjpross3@gmail.com

If you are interested the total will be $7200. That is the $500 down payment, front and rear windows, and the driver side tent door. I prefer payment through Venmo. As soon as payment is received, I will email you and Taylor at GFC to transfer ownership of the camper.

im interested email or text budman1627@gmail.com

I have contacted the first person that contacted me. He thought it was just for the spot, and turned it down. I have contacted the next person in chronological order. I will update here as I get replies.

Thanks

Prettyrach84, I sent you an email yesterday at noon.

Ejshaw95, I sent you an email

I’m late to this party, but I’d like to get in line for purchasing this spot. Email is gregbeecroft@gmail.com

Taylor, I had someone ask if this could be changed from a 6 ft bed to a 5 ft bed since it isn’t in production. I just wanted verification from GFC.

Thanks

Probably gone by now, but hit me up at coleschmidt94@gmail.com if this is still available! Thanks!

The GFC is still available right now, but a sale is pending. If it falls through, I’ll contact the next person on the list. Thanks everyone.

#777 is still available. I will contact the next person on the list.

I will definitely get on the list please! Doubt I’ll make it but if for any reason it is, contact me at pilitojrs@gmail.com.

Serious buyer.

Sold pending release of funds from the financial service.