SELLING GFC SUPERLITE WITH ADD ONS - SoCal PICKUP~

Hello everyone! I’m selling my Superlite rtt and all of its accessories. Sadly I’m letting this go because I’m choosing a different route and have a baby on the way :slight_smile:
I’ve only used this once and it comes with all the accessories except the ladder. I currently have a gobi ladder so that’s why I opted out. I’m looking to sell as a whole package and not individually. So it comes with:
a superlite,

4x quick release mounts
4x release locks
1x gfc puff pad
1x Thule Tepui Anti-condensation Mat
Price: $3000

Another thing I’m selling separately is my ROAM 6.5 slate awning with my prinsu low profile quick release mount. Willing to sell also as a SET not individually. This will fit any aftermarket roof rack like my prinsu rack.
Price: $400

Thanks guys if you have any questions or want to see the tent in person let me know!
I’m located in SoCal, Irvine/ Tustin. Email is a.chun805@gmail.com. Faster way to reach me is (threefourseven)-foureightnine-twofourzerotwo.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m reducing the price to $2600 with gfc puff pad, Tepui Anti-condensation mat, and unused original hardware mount.

Sold. I have gfc superlite locks if you guys are interested. I have two left brand new in bag with 2 keys each. $150 each.