Shadesbro Tacoma - Lunar Rock DCSB GFC Build

DC conversion arrived for the Starlink.

2 Likes

What’s the AC outlet for if it’s a DC conversion?

It comes with the router it’s not used.

1 Like

Was very impressed with the quality and ease of install. I know @GainzGFC has been using it a lot and has been super pleased with it. I’m sure you’ll love it too!

1 Like

I am haven’t a poor cable connection error so seeing if that’s a Gen3 thing or maybe j got a faulty part.

I’d just make sure everything is fully seated. Also a shorter starlink cable the better

1 Like

They don’t make one at least XTAR for the Gen3. Yea everything was seated fully. It says poor cable connection (check connection and potentially using non-standard equipment). Maybe a flaw with the Gen3 system.

It works but we will see i’ll use it until I can afford the Star Mount 12V/Flat conversion.

1 Like

GFC Night #15: Quartzite Camp area Devils Lake, WI.

Quick overnighter I needed. I miss the mountains though few more years and I can move that way.

3 Likes

Installed: Terra Quest Off-Road Kent 2.0 Storage System

Terra Quest Off-Road Kent 2.0

If you decide to pick one up tell them I sent you (IG: Shadesbro).

5 Likes

Installed: Used Fresh Built Toytec Shocks, Sumospring Flip Kit, and CaliRaised Cat Shields

2 Likes

Super clean, going to use this for some build inspo. Do you know what the total weight is when empty?

1 Like

179# including the bed plate. Great thing about Terraquest system if you want dimensions changes or things adjusted then will! It’s not a cookie cutter only one setup. I changed the dimensions of the cab side center bin.

If you hit them up let them know I sent ya!

1 Like

Installed: Terra Quest Off-Road Rear Seat Delete

Terra Quest Off-Road Rear Seat Delete

If you decide to pick one up tell them I sent you (IG: Shadesbro).

6 Likes

Installed: Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners

2 Likes

Curious on the bed baseplate how do they secure that to the truck bed?

Just like the rest they use the (T55
) bed bolts. Mine is secured with 4 of them.

2 Likes

I like that bed system. Looks nicer than goose gear. But like every other brand, it is incredibly expensive for what it is.

1 Like

Cool system. Are these just standard cabinet hinges?

Makes sense those tailgate side bed bolts are not long enough especially with bed stiffeners added but the middle and cab side have enough thread

This one isn’t wood like others. I think you could get the gear plate separately from them.

1 Like