Show us your truck!

Pics from my install on 2.5.21 and drive out of Bozeman. Was told this was the third V2 install. Thanks to David, Chandler and Beth for a great experience!

8 Likes

Good looking truck. I need to star my build.

2 Likes

Here’s my savings account

16 Likes

Is 41 too early to call this a mid-life crisis build?

Just made the drive from central Florida to pick up our camper last week. Took my 8yr old son and covered over 5000 miles in 10 days.

20 Likes

6 Likes

Build #720 V2, spot was a transfer. 16 Tacoma sport.

6 Likes

Awesome setup! I will post my mid-life crisis build next month.

3 Likes

848 transfer build on a 2020 Tacoma.

6 Likes

Build #1058

3 Likes

install is in 1 month!!!

3 Likes

Build 1782. Silverado 6.5’ bed. Looking forward to hunting season with the GFC.

1 Like

V2 on 2015 Crewmax Tundra

8 Likes

Hey there. I’m planning to mount some rear lights in the same location as you. How did you run the wiring from the lights to the underside of your truck?

Thanks!

1 Like

You have a V2 right?

V1 for me but still curious to know what you did

1 Like

Right at the end of the aluminum upper frame tube near the silver end cap I drilled a small hole and fed the light wire inside the frame. Then it comes out on the inside of the truck bed area. Then I siliconed the wire in the hole for vibration and weather resistant. Not sure how/if this will work with the V1. I didn’t want to drill through my back door.

Could you post a detail photo?

Cheers!

1 Like

3 Likes

@Herrmann552 Interesting idea. Are you running the rest of the wire down the corner vertical tube that runs to the bed rail/ taillight?

I am running a S1 for each corner of the camper (4 in total), then one S2 for the rear of the camper (already have two S2s in my rear bumper). Plan is to have lights 360 degrees around the truck. Going to do all the wiring tomorrow for the camper. You have a sweet build :slightly_smiling_face: