Show us your truck!

Hey gang, it looks like there’s been a couple SuperLite posts here but if this is frowned on give me the nod and I’ll remove my post.

SuperLite on a Rooftop Overland adjustable height rack on a '17 Tundra. If you look close there’s a Yakima powder hound mounted upside down wich worked pretty well for locking skiis up!

On my list still is a 1/3 width full drawer slide build as I also load a '96 standup jetski in the bed during the summer. I won’t be able to do some of the nicer setups in the bed that you all have but this allows me a multi use setup.

6 Likes

Never frowned upon!! It’s all gettin’ out there…different strokes for different folks :metal:t3: Can’t wait to see the jet ski in the mix :call_me_hand:

1 Like

It’s all welcome, I personally love seeing all the different ways that people get out! I had a similar set up but am now moving to a platform camper to better accommodate my go everywhere with me pup.

5 Likes

Nice setup @mjb11mjb! Is that the Yakima overhaul hd? I looked at those but I think they wouldn’t extend high enough over my cab.

Also have been evaluating the bike fork lock that bolts to the Toyota track but it looks like you have something else there?

It’s the Overhaul HD. Worked well for me but the Taco is a small truck. I use the Dakine tailgate pad to hang bikes over the tailgate. As a bonus it makes it easier to slide whitewater kayaks over the tailgate without scratching it up.

1 Like

First beach run with the camper. Sunset arrival and set up and morning view from bed. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Fond memories of last summer!

4 Likes

First night in the GFC, just outside of Santa Cruz, CA.

6 Likes

Great looking rig! Love the pizza cutters! So many of us go a little overboard on tire width; that seems very practical and looks badass!

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t had this truck for very long, but looking to go explore off-road soon.

1 Like

5" of snow and 22 degrees on our first night in the Go Fast

9 Likes

Wow! such a nice picture! So snowy!

Couldn’t be happier with the GFC- gas prices however……

6 Likes

Very nice lookin’ build! I really the clean front end.

I appreciate it. US Off-Road for the winch bumper, and with a little massaging the 10k warn fits with no solenoid relocate.

2 Likes

Sweet! I have a C4 bumper on my Tundra and the winch is well hidden so we mounted a relay inside the engine compartment next to the radiator.
Well, that is a nice looking rig!

1 Like

It looks really nice!

1 Like

Camping near my home town. Passing through or live in the area?

I live in SF and go down to Santa Cruz fairly regularly!

2 Likes

White on white is so sweet!!!

1 Like