Show us your truck!

Super curious to see how you reinforced your bedsides with the fiberglass.

12 Likes

Great looking Rig! Have fun exploring!

Gotta’ love white-on-white!!!

Agree! White-on-white looks great!

Took the back way into Arches NP

18 Likes

Is that a Liquidlogic mullet? Would creek boats fit?

Nice! There’s a pretty cool road that leaves Arches just opposite Balancing Rock. Stay straight and it gets you back to the hwy. Turn right at the fork and it’s one hell of a trail that will hook you back up with the road you are on in the above photos.

Happy trails…

Yup, took that last night. Was a little spicy in the rain.

I’ve been thinking that a Moab area meet-up in the next 5 or 6 weeks would be pretty cool. Wonder how many forum members would be down for that?

I’d be into it. I’ve been seeing quite a few GFCs around lately.

Sooner might be better though. Before it gets really busy.

1 Like

Post meet up plans on the forum. I think a moab meetup could be great.

Peace.

2 Likes

Yup and a creek boat fits no problem with the bike. I recommend a top grip for the paddle to get it up and out of the way.

Cheers,
Mike

16 Likes

13 Likes

Photos are before and after. Just installed my GFC this weekend using the Gamviti Roof Tower Channel mounts with the aftermarket racks! Removed the running boards as well. The plan is to keep building up my rig, any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

7 Likes

Nice rig! Are those latches a lot beefier than stock GFC latches? I’ve seen a few recently that look like they might be more robust…

17 Likes

Damn that is the nicest top skin I’ve ever seen, where’d you get that??

1 Like

Yo! Thank you! My wife @rayco.design created it. There have been a few folks who have reached out and she is in the process of creating there dream tent vinyl. Let us know your top dimensions and what you would like. Pricing varies. We can be contacted at the Instagram above or hello@raycodesign.co

2 Likes