Show us your truck!

If you tilt the Alta rack with the bikes still on does the back hatch have full clearance?

1 Like

How do you like your Cascadia 4X4 hood mounted solar set up?

1 Like

I love my hood panel it’s saved me a couple times

I hardly have any photos of the truck since getting the GFC installed :grimacing:

3 Likes

We are utilizing the Lensun solar setup and absolutely love it. Unfortunately it wasn’t proper temperature when I installed it so that’s why it flares up on the edges. I’ll be reinstalling it shortly. As far as power, I never worry about the second battery draining.

That is one sweet wrap!

1 Like

Thanks man! We love it too!

1 Like

Yes to open it and the tailgate drops down fully. It is an awesome solution. You can check out my review on YouTube, look up Loam_Roamer

I also have the 85w version for my 3G taco. While it isn’t powerful enough for prolonged stationary camping (not running engine), it does an adequate job of keeping the battery topped off. I do not have a secondary, yet, just a single Odyssey AGM Group 34.

Really happy with my camper!

Finding little deficiencies here and there.

It got its first wash since install date of 26 May 2022.

9 Likes

Alright y’all, it was asked for if I remember correctly so here it is. The setup with an old '96 stand up Yamaha Superjet. Forgive the attrocious lettering on the ski, it just had the vinyl wrap peeled and the letters were slapped on for the meetup.

3 Likes

Bombing some forest service roads in the Black Hills!

8 Likes

Butano State Park

11 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Is this at the Alvord in Oregon?

Any way you can measure your truck from the ground to the top of the GFC in inches? What tires and rims are you running? What lift? It’s :fire:

Do you have a build list? What tires, rims, suspension are you running?

2 Likes

I don’t have the GFC anymore to measure.

Wheels are Method 315. Tires are Toyo RT 285-75-16.

Fox 2.5 suspension and Deaver leafs.

@blackunicornpro on IG if you want to check out the current build and details on other components

1 Like