Show us your truck!

@jabib_the_taco on IG for complete build

2 Likes

3 Likes

11 Likes

Hey everyone!

My name is Konrad. I run TrailTacoma.com - we focus heavily on educational content for the 2nd & 3rd Gen Taco.

I got my GFC earlier this year and it’s been a blast. Looking forward to chatting!

10 Likes

The campers first big adventure. Not even 10 days on the rig before it hit deadhorse.

My go to spot when trying to stay local in the mitten.

Labor day was kind to us this year.

Really peaceful spot on the border of WV a few weeks back.

7 Likes

Well, about 40 years ago. Would have looked awesome with a GFC RTT.

12 Likes

Here’s mine. 2021 Jeep Gladiator base Sport with 35 inch Kenda Klever RTs on stock steel wheels and factory suspension (3 inch lift soon!).

3 Likes

As I looked at this, not to offend all the Gladiator fan-boys, I feel this is the ONLY way a gladiator makes sense to me. They look 100% better with a GFC and should be a stock option from Jeep :joy:

They look like a 4x4 El-camino…that’s an idea :exploding_head:

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Installed the Clayton 2.5" Ride Right lift on the JT over the weekend. I paid the extra $75 for triple rate HD rear coils and retained the 1" Teraflex spacers in the front coils. Sits perfect and rides amazing!

@Dogandajeep we are now twins…

4 Likes

Hell yea! Love the stance.

I like to keep it pretty plain and simple. I don’t anticipate mounting anything on the outside, and the inside is just a truck bed. So far, I’m very happy.

5 Likes

9 Likes

-24C overnight…can’t wait to get my diesel heater in this week!!

7 Likes

10 Likes

Fresh from an Orange County install and into the snow! Custom front bumper delete from a Subaru sliding through an intersection too!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Stock Silverado TrailBoss. No frills. Couple of ditch lights to help out on the forest service roads and a small stove to help keep me fat/caffeinated during field season.

11 Likes

2022 Power Wagon. Picture taken while driving back to LA from Belgrade.

7 Likes