Show us your truck!

Noice

1 Like

Which roof rack is that?

Pretty confident that it could be the Sherpa Animas rack. The look is real nice with the GFC

1 Like

@Casablanca is correct it’s the [Sherpa Animas Rack].(Tacoma Camper Roof Rack | 2005-2023 Tacoma | Sherpa Equipment Co.) Love the quality and fit!

1 Like

Kick ass I’m sold! I also have a DCSB, what length is yours?

@Alpha_Sierra_Hotel 30” if I remember correctly. I had the full length one previously and just an all around amazing rack!

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks man! Looks like the perfect match with a Go Fast

1 Like

I have the same one and absolutely love it as well!

1 Like

I might also recommend checking out the racks from Spider.
I chatted with one of the folks there real nice. Mostly Toyota stuff but totally willing to do custom work. I think hes on a hold waiting for material, but worthy to check out.

@Buhlockaye definitely a great look! Ive been eyeing thouse.

Crappy iPhone picture but hey Just added new tires and wheels to the ol gal I love the new look. Stock 20s just looked weird.

5 Likes

Long weekend in New Mexico.

11 Likes

Got mine installed today at Stellar Built in Sac. Pretty sweet shop!

16 Likes

There’s something so sick about those 8ft campers with no overhang. Love the truck. :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

this thing is wicked sick

1 Like

Definitely a good setup! Can’t wait to get some building and camping going now.

I ordered mine with Tangerine canvas. Seems like most of these are gray. I have a black truck and I think Tangerine adds some contrast and color, and also visibility if I’m in the woods camping where there’s hunters.

4 Likes

I had that debate with myself multiple times. Tangerine is awesome looking but I ultimately went with stone. I usually just avoid dispersed camping in public forests during rifle season and wanted to blend in a little better during the rest of the year.

1 Like

Where in NM?

Bounced around between Cerillos and Madrid.

1 Like

Very nice. Looks beautiful.