Show us your truck!

10 Likes

11 Likes

Platform RTT going on top soon, hopefully this weekend if I get some time. I’m mounting it flush to the topper. Just gotta remove the OEM rack and shave a hair off the sharkfin, then make some simple side brackets.

I’m really liking this look though…

10 Likes

Any luck on this yet? Wanting to go the same route but with the superlite.

Not yet, unfortunately. I hope to get it done next weekend and will post the results.

How are you liking the topper so far? The only thing I really don’t like is the beef bars, would be nice to have it flush with the topper.

Love it. Keeps the contents of my bed secure and the weight is almost unnoticeable. Plus I think it looks great.

1 Like

Happy with my Superlite and Topper combo. I do wish it sat more flush though. I used the quick release mounts so it also sits a little higher due to those too. But it’s so easy to put it on and off with those on, less than two minutes and it’s off the truck. We use the tent on my truck, my boyfriends Jeep, and store it when not in use. So I guess I can live with it not being flush since it’s only on there for a few days at a time anyway.

5 Likes

Hey man! You got any measurements or pictures of the holes you had to drill for the cross bars?

No measurements off hand and hard to get a pic of. I mounted the channel towers and then crossbars to them, just leaving an even amount of bar on either side. Much easier to do a crossbar at a time vs. mounted to the tent. Hope that helps…

The never ending build.

10 Likes

I was planning on going with RSI Smartcrap but so glad I didn’t :100:

6 Likes

I am notoriously lazy when it comes to washing the outside of my truck. I keep the inside nice, but outside I figure it’ll get dirty soon enough so why try…

My buddy surprised me by taking my truck and doing a full wash/detail this morning. It looks great, really appreciate him. Maybe I do need to wash it more…

2 Likes

Washed it the other day for the first time in probably 6months. Still has some shiny bits.

5 Likes

Out doing wildlife management things in the NLP :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

good buddy to have!

1 Like