(Reduced) SoCal: MotoTruck Interior Buildout For Sale

Hey everyone,
The interior buildout of my MotoTruck is sitting in my garage and needs a good home. This may fit other years/makes/models, but is for a 3rd Gen Toyota DCSB (5 Foot Bed)

It was all custom designed by me on Sketch-Up. I used 10 series extruded aluminum for the framing, and 1/2" 9-Ply (furniture grade) Baltic Birch for the base plate, 3 drawer kitchen slide out, fridge slide, and cabinetry. The panels on the cabinets are made out of ACM. (You can still add some custom touches to the buildout by doing the countertop and sliding drawer above the fridge.) The buildout is attached via the OEM bed rails. The baseplate is held in place by drilling 5- 1/4" holes through the truck bed. You can probably get away with less or no holes through the truck bed, but that’s up to you.

This whole system includes:
Base Plate,
10 Series Extrusion Framing,
10 Gallon Water Tank and Water Pump,
DC 12V Blue Sea Switches,
DC 12V Cigarette Lighters for USB’s,
2- 100AH 12V - Battle Born Batteries (Over 2500 watt hours of power),
2000W Renogy Inverter,
Victron Orion Smart DC to DC Charger,
Blue Sea DC 12V Fuse Block,
3 Drawer Kitchen Slide,
Kitchen Sink with Faucet,
Faucet on Fridge Molle Panel,
2 Plasma Custom Cut Molle Panels
Transform-a-Floor 2.0 (Downstairs Bed System)

More parts are needed to complete the electrical system; (marine grade copper tinned wire, fuses/breakers etc); however, you are getting the majority of the costly items needed with this kit. Please go through my build post for photos and the GFC Youtube Video for details.

A similar setup would cost well over $15,000. A steal of a deal at: $4,000

I live in Bakersfield, California. My cell is 661-332-7175. Shoot me a text if you are interested.

extrusion

I am willing to drop the price for everything listed above for only $4,000. This is a killer deal…

If there are no takers, I will reuse the aluminum extrusion and hardware for my van build.