Sold - 2004 Tacoma DCSB with GFC #201 $15k

$15k Arvada Colorado

I had this up for sale locally but through a potential sale learned via the carfax we pulled that this truck was declared a total loss 10 years ago and pulled the ad. I purchased in 2012 with some minimal damage disclosed but not the total loss. I have a clean title for it but seems it was “cleaned” somewhere along the way, guessing the shady dealership. I figure this crowd would be interested. I’m selling as a package for now. Ad below…

transmission: automatic

Up for sale is my 2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD with Go Fast Camper. This first gen Tacoma is in excellent mechanical shape with the usual cosmetic stuff for a 17 year old truck. I bought this truck in 2012 as the second owner and it’s been bulletproof. I’ve never had a single issue with it. I have been diligent with preventative maintenance and everything works as it should. I just drove this to Maine and back with zero issues. This is an excellent running first gen that drives better than stock with upgraded suspension and recent maintenance.

Truck:
193,700 miles
265/75/16 Falken Wildpeaks with about 5000 miles on them
Level 8 matte black wheels
Led light upgrade
Light bar on bumper
2 inch lift, Bilstein shocks/struts all around with OME 883 coils up front
Heavy duty OME leaf springs in the back. These springs are excellent for carrying extra camper weight weight plus gear for trips
Recently replaced tie rods, ball joints, new windshield, timing belt done at ~165,000 miles, oil changed regularly, diff oil changed this summer, new front brake pads, brake fluid flushed recently.
Locking differential
ect control

Cosmetic stuff: taillight was recently cracked, front bumper has chips, passenger door has small amount of paint splatter from running over what I think was a spray paint can. This truck really doesn’t have much rust and is pretty clean for its age. According to carfax this had some front end damage before I bought it. You can see a bit of evidence of a fix under passenger side but everything is clean and straight.

Camper:
Go Fast Camper purchased spring 2019 #201
In excellent shape and garaged for most of its life
Will come with 100 watt solar panel, 100 amp hour deep cycle battery wired for charging electronics, fridge ( not included) etc. This also has a 5kw diesel heater running off battery installed and included. It blasts dry vented heat. All in all an awesome camper, overland vehicle. Has benches, and storage built in back. They are easily removable if you don’t want them.