SOLD: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with GFC V2 Camper 25K miles for $62K, AZ

Up for sale is my Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Sarge Green color with GFC V2 Platform Camper.

The car comes with following mods:

• Mopar 3 Piece Rubicon Steel Front Bumper
  • Mopar 2inch lift (retains warranty) and 35X11.50R17LT Open Country A/T III. Load C rated and weighs in at 63 LBS.
    • Spare tire also comes with 35in Open Country A/T III.
    • (Lift and wheel/tires are dealer installed)
    • The weight of the tire is very close to factory 33inch tires…
  • Rims are Mojave factory wheel 17x7.5 with +37.17 offset.
    • I find these rims much better looking and color goes well with Sarge Green.
  • ROCK HARD 4X4™ BOLT-ON REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM AND SHOCK SKID PLATES FOR JEEP GLADIATOR JT 2020 - CURRENT [RH-80514]
    • (Dealer installed)
  • ROCK HARD 4X4™ PATRIOT SERIES TUBE SLIDER ROCKER GUARDS - ANGLED UP FOR JEEP GLADIATOR JT 2020 - CURRENT [RH-80104]
    • (Dealer installed)
  • Jeep Gladiator JT Engine & Transmission Skid Plate – Aluminum (Weighs in at 20 LBS). Brand name is ASFIR.
    • This covers the oil pan which is typically exposed
  • Jeep Gladiator (JT) 2020+ Quick Release Mud Flaps from RokBlokz – (REGULAR/ORIGINAL Front & Rear / Black / Black)
    • Keeps rocks from hitting door hinges and usually prevents mud and dirt covering the door panels.
    • You can easily remove it if you ever decide on rock crawling the car
  • Pet Divider with hammock and door protectors for JLU 4 door and JT Gladiator behind front seats – Webbing from Dirtydog4x4
    • Having the hammock and door protectors helps me keep the car clean and scratch free.
    • Strong polypropylene webbing keeps my dogs from becoming projectile if I ever get into an accident.
  • MetalCloak Rocklander Hinge Step, Pair, for JT Gladiator
    • Helps with reaching up if you need to tie down something on the roof
  • GFC V2 Platform Camper
    • with the same spec if picked up from Montana will retail for $8,800.00

The car comes with optional equipment from the factory:

• Trailer-Tow Package
    • Class IV Receiver Hitch
    • Trailer-Hitch Zoom
  • Premium LED Lighting Group
    • LED Premium Reflector Headlamps
    • LED Front Fog Lamps
    • LED Tail Lamps
  • 8.4-Inch Radio and Premium Audio Group
    • Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display
    • GPS Navigation
    • Off-Road Info Pages
    • Alpine® Premium Audio System
    • 5-Year SiriusXM@ Travel Link Service
    • SiriusXM® Traffic Plus with 5-Year Subscription
    • Automatic-Dimming Rear-View Mirror
  • Auxiliary Switch Group
    • 4 Programmable Auxiliary Switches
  • Hardtop Headliner by Mopar®
  • Interior Assist Handles by Mopar®
  • Windshield Tie-Down Strap by Mopar®
  • 8-Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission
    • Selec-Speed® Control
    • Transmission Skid-Plate
  • Black Freedom Top® 3-Piece Hard Top
  • Body-Color Fender Flares
  • Forward-Facing TrailCam
  • SPRAY IN BED LINER

Maintenance record (dealer maintained, I have all the paperwork):

• Oil change @ 8726 miles, 16727 miles and 23958 miles
  • Replaced both drag links and damper due to death wobble @ 19640 miles (covered under warranty)
  • Replaced both Main battery and Auxiliary battery @ 24002 miles (covered under warranty)

Basic warranty 36 months or 36k miles expires in 07/22/2024. Mopar extended warranty can be bought before expiration (something to consider).

This car is my daily driver and most of the commute is highway driven (I work at chandler; reside in north phoenix) I tend to get close to 18 miles per gallon on flat surface with minimal elevation change. The car has only been hand washed by me and I try my best to keep it clean. It has never been abused and only adult driven, none smoker. I have not had any mechanical issues with the car and so far, it has served me well. My two long distance trips with this car has been to Bozeman Montana as well as San Luis Obispo California. I do love this car and get a lot of compliments. However, I am planning to start a family soon and would like to change into SUV which would have room for kids and dogs.

This jeep has been mindfully modded and still leaves a lot of room for future mods/upgrades, such as winch and ditch lights, regearing or axle change if you plan to put even bigger tires or change the suspension setup. The current setup is lightweight and minimalistic. And if you like to camp light, on the go, in places that not a lot of cars can get to, this is for you. Looking to sell this car with the camper for $62,000.00

looking into getting Lexus GX

Would you sell just the camper?

absolutely. I have listed the camper on craigslist and offer up if you look at Phoenix AZ region.

GFC Camper is still available?

Yes, I am going to remove it from the jeep this wednesday. It is also listed on craigslist and offer up

can you send more pictures on gfc and price? maybe we can chat in email?
jmk.overlandlife@gmail.com

thanks

Can help with installation using the crane or delivering it on a trailer within reasonable distance.

Sending PM>

SOLD.

does anyone know how to edit the title so i can add “sold” to the begining of it?