SOLD: 22 FS V2 on Ford150 6.5 bed $9K

Well my Medicare wife doesn’t think much of crawling in and out of my new camper so I purchased a slide in and need to let my less than a year old V2 go. There’s a picture of the build sheet plus I added 100 watt solar panel, built storage with lower bunk, purchased GFC ladder, LED’s up and downstairs switched separately, water can with pump/shower head and bed rug for comfort. Save yourself the time and trouble of building out your own. Thanks for looking. Camper is stored inside in Missoula Montana.
Rich

Well my Medicare wife doesn’t think much of crawling in and out of my new camper so I purchased a slide in and need to let my less than a year old V2 go. There’s a picture of the build sheet plus I added 100 watt solar panel, built storage with lower bunk, purchased GFC ladder, LED’s up and downstairs switched separately, water can with pump/shower head and bed rug for comfort. Save yourself the time and trouble of building out your own. Thanks for looking. Camper is stored inside in Missoula Montana.
Rich

Sold 7/3