SOLD---For Sale: Brand New SuperLite w/Mattress, Ladder + Accessories – Boston MA Area

Unfortunately, a recent change in priorities means I am now selling my brand new SuperLite. I removed it from the shipping box in my living room and then test-fit it one time on my 4Runner (in my garage) but it has never been outside of the garage, nor has it been slept in. It’s a great tent and just what I was looking for but I have to part with it. It is in new condition and will come with a bunch of accessories.

The package includes the following Items:

• GFC SuperLite tent and all pieces associated with the tent
  • GFC Mattress
  • GFC collapsible ladder and mounts/straps
  • GFC mounting kit for both Yakima round bars (what I have) and Prinsu type racks
  • An extra set of ladder mounts so you can use the ladder on either side of your vehicle w/o having to move the mounts from one side to the other
  • Two ARB tent fly/side panel spring poles and Colin B’s excellent tent fly/side panel spring pole mounts (mounts to the underside rail)
  • Tepui anti-condensation mesh mat
  • Extra set of ladder mounts that can be used as security points

Asking slightly less than what I have spent on the package: $2,100

I am not interested in breaking up the package/pieces at this time (thanks for your understanding!)

Local pick-up please (located 30 mins southwest of Boston - 02093).

Thanks for looking

1 Like

Willing to ship? Vujo310@yahoo.com let’s chat

Im interested. sent you a PM

Interested. Could you PM me your phone number to discuss? I just joined and don’t think I can initiate a PM conversation yet.

Thanks!

can you ship to Australia? :slight_smile:

Thanks, but looking for a local / regional sale.

@Guambomb - PM sent, thanks

Is this still available?

Hi. I’m new here and I’m interested in buying your tent if it’s still available. Can you send me a private message? Thank you.

@roadrnnr86 and @jbdlr13 - PMs sent. Thanks

Hi, very interested. Can you pm me please?

Hi my name is Ben, I’m very interested if it’s still for sale. Can you send me a message or text me at 720 400 2078 if it’s still available.