Ive decided to go another route for the time being and Im looking to sell my spot. I have not been sent color samples and the vehicle specs have not been finalized. Still fully customizable. Asking $800 obo.
Interested please DM me. Camping remotely tonight so if I don’t respond to you DM tonight will do in the morning
The build spot is for July.
Great I am interested
You can actually ping me on my cell 818-621-9876 thanks!