SOLD For Sale in Denver: 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual Transmission w/ V2 GFC Camper - $49,000

Year: 2022
Make: Toyota
Model: Tacoma
Trim: TRD Off Road Double Cab
Transmission: Manual
Miles: 22,000

Facebook Marketplace Link

This is a 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cab with a 6 speed manual transmission. It currently has 22,000 miles. It includes a GFC Go Fast Camper V2 and lots of other tasteful additions (detailed below).

If you were to purchase this truck in July 2024 in stock form, you would pay a total of $58,000 (truck + upgrades) to build it as it is now.

I purchased the truck in July 2023 and spent the following 12 months upgrading it to be the ideal daily driver and camping truck. It fits perfectly in my 82" tall garage and performs admirably out in the woods. I have loved owning this vehicle. But I almost always camp with my family and an upgrade in our camping trailer means sleeping quarters in the tow vehicle are no longer required. So, the Tacoma is now redundant and will not be driven much.

The truck is in excellent, near like-new condition and everything works as expected. It has been professionally serviced once during my ownership (Toyota Care oil change and tire rotation).

Tacoma Upgrades
-GFC Go Fast Camper V2 (build #5645)
-Sherpa Animas 30" Roof Rack
-Decked V2 Midsize Drawer System (w/ included accessories and 4 extra bins)
-Talon’s Garage Full Skid Plates (aluminum)
-Sumo Springs Rear Bump Stops
-Falken Wildpeak AT3W (7k Miles on them)
-Clazzio leather seat covers
-Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners
-Matching OEM Spare Wheel w/ TPMS sensor (original steel wheel included too)
-Interior center Console and Glovebox Storage Organizers

GFC Upgrades
-Load Bars AKA “Beef Bars” (x4)
-Grab Handles (x9 exterior, x3 interior)
-GFC Ladder Catch (ladder not included)
-GFC Tent Awning Kit
-Tent Pulldown Kit
-Rain Drip Deflection Kit

Happy to provide more detail via a call or in-person meet-up. Reach out if interested.

1 Like

Howdy sir! Would you consider selling the camper separate from the truck? My phone number is 404 751 8949. Shoot me a text when you get a minute. Thanks!

As of now I am trying to sell as a complete truck.