(SOLD) For Sale: Superlite w/ Accessories

FS: Superlite w/ Accessories - Richmond, VA

Picked up this Superlite during the second round of the final drop in December 2022. The tent has been lightly used over the year (~15 nights) and has zero rips or tears. The tent was regularly cleaned and aired out after each trip and looks and feels brand new.

The reason for the sale is that I’m testing out a new RTT setup and can’t handle the judgement and scowl from the GFC sitting in my garage. The Superlite has been awesome with absolutely no issues, but I have a problem with trying out new gear so I stick with the ‘one in, one out’ rule for the sake of my bank account. The tent has loads of accessories that I’d prefer to include in the sale as they won’t be of use on my next setup. There is no ladder included as I used a rear hatch Gobi ladder to access the tent. The tent comes with all standard mounting hardware to fit a variety of roof racks.

Accessories included:

2 Hest Foamy Mattresses 25” x 78” x 4” ($600)
These fit perfectly in the 50” x 90” platform of the tent and the external straps still have room to tighten down with pillows and a blanket inside

2 Hest Camp Pillows 15 “ x 22” ($180)

Fred Runner Designs Side Door Prinsu Mount Fly Blocks + Poles ($100)

Fred Runner Designs Rear Door Prinsu Mount Fly Blocks + Poles ($60)
If you don’t have a Prinsu rack, Fred Runner sells mounting blocks for Sherpa and Universal racks as well

I’m selling the whole kit for $1,700 OBO which gives you a turn key deluxe camp setup + cabana mode for that trip to Baja you’ve been meaning to take.

Feel free to send over any questions or yell at me in the comments. Happy to deliver within an hour or so from Richmond, VA, or I can give you the beta of the camp spot located in these pictures for a meet up. Hint: it’s near Harrisonburg, VA :mountain:

Message Sent

I don’t have the ability to PM yet because I am new to the site … but if this is still available, I am local enough that I would be willing to make the drive to buy it.

Hey Matt, did you sell the Superlite?

Hey Jace, yep tent has been sold