SOLD: For Sale V2 ford f150 5.5

2021 go fast camper V2 for Ford F150 5.5ā€™ bed. It is in great shape.
This is a great camper and I love it but need to go in a different direction. It has all the options, front and back windows, tent doors on both sides. I have added Matt gecko lights in the top and bottom, white and red. Separate controls for top and bottom with dimmer added. Beef bar racks for the top. Awning brackets. Overland softgoods sheets. JE design step and mag spots. Shitco awning blocks and poles. It all works exactly like it should and looks and functions great.

Located in Phoenix Arizona area.

I have not had any issues with leaking.

$7,500 for all of it.

1 Like

Hello! My brother has this same unit in his F150. I am looking to get one also. Any chance you ever make it to Texas with the camper? Iā€™m not sure if I have time to make the drive out there. Iā€™m in Dallas.

Thanks-Mike

Do you happen to know if this works on a 2021?

Sorry no

Iā€™m not sure about the new body style. I have heard the fin on the roof makes it a close fit

Can it be shipped? Iā€™m in Asheville, NC ā€“ (2013 F-150)

1 Like

Interested in buying and can come to PHX. Text or call me if this is still available - 925-289-6980. Thanks

Is it still available?

My dad is in the phoenix area for the week, could come take a look. If you could send me a message to 17809383288 that would be great

I checked with go fast and it looks like the camper will fit on my 2021! If you could give me a call at 17809383288 id like to arrange a time to check it out!

Iā€™m selling my GFC for shortbed F-150. Iā€™m located in Raleigh NC.

Can that fit on a short bed Tacoma. I also live in Raleigh, would be interested in on so close.

No these are model specific.

1 Like

What year F150? I have a 2013 short bed.

Sold! Camper is sold. Sorry the system will not let me edit it