Sold: GFC Camper V2 # 1241 – Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen Short Bed

Standard Camper with brown tent. Comes with two windows, two doors, and 3 Beef Racks. Also, two Baja Designs dome lights mounted inside lower area to illuminate truck bed (one white and one red). Additional LED wired for the upper tent area with conveniently located switch. I will include the fuse paneling plate (see photos) that you can mount under your hood along with the cables which attach to your battery. Also the detachable wiring connectors that were retrofit into the side storage cubby door – works brilliantly. I also have an after market sliding front window that I purchased for $400 but never installed and would include. The tent and camper are in perfect condition and only used a handful of times. All zippers are tight. Location Seattle area. New build with these specs ~ $10,300. Asking price $7,500.

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.*

2 Likes

Hi is this still available?

Indeed. Will be available until marked sold. Thanks!

Hi, I’m interested in buying and am in the Seattle area; looking for a camper for use this summer during a long time off from work.

@intels Sent you a DM, thanks.

Is this still available ?

Hi, I am interested in your Camper. I don’t know where I can message you directly. Is it still available?