SOLD: GFC for Tacoma Long Bed (6’ Bed) - San Diego, Ca

Selling my GFC for a long bed Tacoma in excellent condition. White panels, orange frame. I am trying to sell my entire set up to purchase a larger truck. Thought I would sell the GFC separately first.

Should fit all Tacomas with the longer bed, 2005 to present. Currently on a 2012 Tacoma. Swapping from my 2nd gen to a 3rd generation Tacoma may require a different rear tailgate seal, but if you contact GFC they should be able to provide the piece. I’ll provide all new bulb seals for you and help you install it. The bulb seals are $50 so I’m adding that to the total price.

–Front and rear windows

–Upgraded embassy hinges

–2 awning brackets (can be used to mount anything)

–Red and Black fitted sheets

–All locks/latches in good shape, I have extra keys

Located in North San Diego County (Encinitas, CA)

Asking $7,200

DM me or email me at evan.eichenberg@gmail.com if you are interested or want more information.

Thanks!

1 Like

I emailed you as well as posting here. Im interested, in Phoenix and could meet halfway or come to San Diego.

Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for reaching out and sending the email. I just responded to you so let’s communicate via email moving forward.

Best,
Evan

Sale is Currently Pending

Hey I saw the sale is pending but please let me know if it falls through - I’m really interested, located in the Bay Area. Feel free to email me at brownnicholas21@gmail.com if you prefer to communicate there (my fingers are crossed!!). Take care.

Hey Nick,
Thanks for reaching out. I currently have one more person in front of you who is interested if the pending sale falls through. Will keep you updated though regardless!

Thank you,
Evan

Camper has been SOLD