SOLD- GFC Platform wind skid --- SOLD

SOLD

I was digging thru boxes and came across an unopened platform wind skid size XL in “ORANGE” that I forgot I had ordered. I lost my GFC in a fire and had totally forgotten about this wind skid. It is unused and is in the unopened box GFC sent it in. I am asking $100 and will include shipping USPS. From the website these are $129.95. Contact me if interested at curtismai@aol.com and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. I opened the box to get a picture for an interested party and discovered that the color is orange like the standard frame color that GFC uses. Verified the install kit is indeed inside the box.

Sent you an email in regards to the wind skid

if PNW doesn’t take it, shoot me a message…i’d love to take it off your hands!
-Thomas

I originally listed the color as black and PNW asked me to take a pic of it. When I opened the box I discovered that the color was orange. PNW has a black bar and passed on the wind skid. If you are looking for orange then I have what you are looking for. I posted some pics of it. I found a small blemish in the powdercoat that it came with. It isn’t a scratch and it has coverage but there is a slight texture change that is barely visible.

Private message sent.

never heard of this do you have a pic of one installed? Chuck

It is posted on the GFC website. With pictures.