SOLD GFC RTT Brand New, $2999. Never mounted or used

This brand new GFC RTT can be picked up in beautiful in Ouray, Colorado or possible free delivery can be arranged in Colorado, Utah or northern Arizona. I was going to build a platform base and install this on my 1950 Willys pickup to use as an international expedition vehicle, but I wound up buying a used G-wagen camper with a pop top in Germany instead. My loss of $1750 goes right in your pocket!. And you get a beautiful, brand,new award-winning GFC RTT at an amazing price!

2 Likes

Very interested. Please send me an email alexmarin2416@gmail.com

Hey Mark, is this still available? If so, would you be able to ship it at my expense?

There is absolutely no way, that bottom right picture is not a photoshop job lol.

The last image is absolutely a “photoshop” job! I clipped a pop top image off the manufacturer’s website and pasted it onto a mirror imaged photo of my G Wagen to see what it would look like. Those custom-built pop tops aren’t cheap!

1 Like

Was just hoping that image was not what you were buying from! Haha

Nope. Placed a small deposit on the G to hold it. Then flew over there to crawl under it and to test drive it. Then I drove the G to the conversion shop to check out their work. (4x4camp.eu). They are very meticulous, like GFC. But even slower. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Mate, Is this tent still up for grabs?

Sorry, it just sold. Can’t get permissions to edit or delete the ad. :frowning:

All good, thanks for the quick reply!