SOLD: GFC Superlite + Quick Release Kit + Quick Release Locks + PuffPad

For Sale: GFC Superlite with Accessories

I am selling our GFC Superlite, purchased in March 2023 during the last batch that went live. We’ve only used it for a couple of trips, so it’s in excellent condition. The reason for selling is that our elderly dog needs more space inside the tent, and unfortunately, the Superlite doesn’t meet our current needs.

What’s included:

1. GFC Superlite: The lightweight and rugged camper that’s perfect for outdoor adventures.
  2. Quick Release Kit + Quick Release Locks: Easy and convenient setup and takedown with the quick-release system.
  3. PuffPad: Ensures a comfortable and cozy sleep during your camping trips.
  4. All Additional Mounting Hardware: Still in packaging, making installation a breeze.

Price: $2000 OBO (or best offer) Location: Tri Cities, Washington Pickup only.

Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your camping adventures with the GFC Superlite! If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Act quickly, as this incredible offer won’t be available for long. Happy camping!

Hey there! My name’s Nico. I was wondering if you’d be interested in some type of tent trade. I’ve been looking for a superlite and I have a brand new Tepui Basin Wedge I’m selling. I got it as a warranty replacement and have not used it (it was a national recall for a previous model’s roof bracket). It’s fairly larger than your gfc, I slept with my girlfriend and dog in our previous one a ton of times.

Hi! I’m only looking for cash purchases. Thank you though.

1 Like

Is this still for sale

It is!

Is there a private message function on here to talk about purchasing? First time using this site.

Just sent your a direct message!

I’m super interested! Would you take $1800?

Cant imagine it is but gotta ask, still available?

Thanks