SOLD. GFC XL For Sale #592 Tundra Doublecab

Sold!!!

Hey getting ready to sell my XL camper, #592. Got it in May last year. Its on a 2019 Tundra doublecab, so 6.5 foot bed. Its black camper with the custom black frame. Both windows so you can see through the camper and the rear window is tinted. The tent has an extra door on the drivers side. There are three aluminum extrusion roof rack bars with a 100 watt Renogy system. The Renogy system is a 100 watt panel with 20A Li MPPT controller with bluetooth module. Has the fitted sheets and a 1" mattress topper cut to each panel size. Just got the new embassy hinges installed (was never an issue the previous hinges). There is a handle installed to help close the camper top and a cargo net installed inside below the fixed panel. I also have some extra track nuts from the roof rack. There is a small rub on the overhang part of the camper where my custom truck roof rack rubbed before I could cut it shorter, doesn’t effect anything.

ASKING $8250 OBO.
Im located up in Bellingham, WA.
My email is ben.e.vandyken@gmail.com, hit me up there and i can send some extra pics. You can shoot me a text as well, 360-643-nine,four,one,nine.