SOLD: Jeep Gladiator Camper For Sale

V2 Camper #2784. Bought new in February 2022 and I have had it installed on a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave since. I’m looking to upgrade to a full size truck after buying a farm this last year.

I am located in Eastern Ohio (zipcode 43988). I have the machines here on the farm for an easy transfer to your rig or I would be willing to travel within a few hours if you have the manpower to lift between Jeeps. Only camped in a few nights. No issues with the topper whatsoever other than my stickers along the left inside panel. Will post more pics soon. Including the two beef rack bars, two universal mounts and to ship to Ohio, I have $9500+ invested in the topper. Asking $8000 OBO. For the right price, I’d consider selling with a RhinoRack Sunseeker awning.

If interested in the Jeep, I am also considering selling outright. 2021 Jeep Movaje with ~32000 miles. Bone stock other than some floor liners and truck bed liner. Message with any questions. Hope to pass along to someone to open up their own set of adventures.

Thanks for looking,
-Jake

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Adding another Ohio Boy to the list. I’m surprised I never ran into you or passed by around Scio. what kind of farm you running? I might know somebody looking for freezer meats if that’s what you do

Hey Jake, are you able to send me more photos of the inside?

Hi blackhearse! Are you out this way too? I’ve always been on the lookout for a GFC out here in the wild by me, but I haven’t seen any so far. We are just getting our cattle operation up and running, but we will be looking to sell some freezer meat here in about a year!

1 Like

Sold pending pickup tomorrow

SOLD and installed on the coolest Gladiators I’ve ever seen. Enjoy @Cafe2.0!

2 Likes

Super stoke thanks again

1 Like