SOLD: LOADED V2 GFC Platform Camper (black) for 1st Gen Tundra (2000-2006)

Processing: 20230630_121045.jpg…
Uploading: 20230630_121635.jpg…
Uploading: 20230630_115952.jpg…
Uploading: 20230630_121124.jpg…
Uploading: 20230630_120154.jpg…

I have a Feb 2022 build V2 GFC platform camper for a 1st gen Tundra in excellent barely used condition. Camped in less than 10 nights, I’m getting ready to sell the truck it’s currently mounted on so I’m selling this first (I’d obviously sell the whole turnkey setup if you’re interested including the 2004 Tundra Limited double cab with leveling kit, just under 240k, and well maintained/running great). The V2 comes with every option available at the time which was front/rear windows (throw some Reflectix with velcro over them if worried about security), both side doors in the tent, 3 beef bars (these really are burly af), telescopic ladder with GFC claws, and I’ll throw in my double Stoic pad for some extra comfort (like an Exped Megamat but half the price and just as comfy-I’ve tried both). Pilows+sleeping bags+you and you’re ready to camp.

Located in central CO between Leadville and Buena Vista and 2 hours from Denver or COS. $7750 cash please (entire package with tax and install was just shy of $9500 with the pad) and if you dont have a 1st gen Tundra, it might fit the bed of the 6.4’ Dodge trucks of the late 90’s/early 2000’s but not sure.

wish you were close to socal, been looking for a V2 for awhile !

Yeah, i used to have a Four Wheel Camper as well and dude who bought it drove down in a day to get it from Boise so it’s not impossible…

I could meet you in western CO a few hours closer to you if it was any help?

How much are you asking for the turn key setup? Truck and everything. Thanks Jed

I’m interested. I live over near Glenwood Springs and could come pick it up. Not sure how to connect with you. I don’t see how to send a private message with my contact info.

Perhaps shoot me an email with some photos at tylersweeney@hotmail.com. Thanks!

The V2 is SOLD! THANKS!

Did it sell to a DC or an AC? Tia

DC. But am 99.8% sure it would fit an AC petfect as well.