SOLD Rhino Rack Sunseeker 2.5 meter Awning

Condition Used - Fair, normal wear

Asking $200

This is a Rhino Rack SunSeeker 2.5 m awning. This awning provides approx 55 sq ft of shade. It will come with guy wires and stakes. Mounting hardware/brackets included. The other bits of hardware are attached to the awning, just not pictured. They also offer many other mounting options to suit your needs. There is nothing wrong with it. No rips or tears anywhere. I no longer have a need is all. These are currently on backorder. Get one now for half the price! More details from Rhino Rack below.

I’m in Idaho Falls. Willing to deliver within a few hours or so. I reckon shipping is an option. I’d be willing to split shipping costs within reason.

Our easy-to-use design means the Sunseeker can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Features:

Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
Made from 210D R/S water resistant canvas
UV-protected with a UV50+ rating
Mould resistant
Rust Proof
Water resistant rating of PU 2000mm
Large shade cover 5.15sqm / 55.38 sq ft
Velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning to aid water runoff
Sturdy support telescopic poles made from black anodised aluminium
Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convenient peg rope
Large easy-grip zipper tags for convenience
Black heavy duty PVC 540gsm carry bag
All hardware covered in plastic caps for protection and to reduce wear & tear
Protective patches fitted to the corners of the awning to increase strength, durability, and longevity of the awning

Dimensions
Height 87 inch / Length 98 inch / Width 83 inch

Cheers,
Guy

Material
Rip-Stop Polycotton Canvas

Mount Position
Left or Right

Product Weight
22.0 lb

Where are you located? Ive been looking into awnings and like the low pricepoint of the rhino brand.

Hi. I’m in Idaho Falls.

I can meet you in Rexburg next weekend. I might be able to get down there Friday if that’s easier. Let me know if that’ll work for you.

Thanks