Hey all! I am putting my Superlite RTT for sale. I currently live in Kirkland WA and I am willing to drive within an hour to meet up or deliver it. It is the tent and the GFC mattress (NO ladder, as we use a hatch C4 ladder to get in). I am asking $1500. It is in perfect condition with no defects. No rips or tears, all zippers work, no condensation or mold issues, mattress does not leak. It includes original mounting hardware.
This has been a phenomenal tent for us and I am honestly a little sad to be letting it go. My wife and I are pregnant with our first and we will need some extra room. Other than that, this tent has so many advantages.
- It is low profile
- Zero wind noise on the road (at least mounted on our Prinsu rack)
- Not heavy at all (we take it on and off every time we go camping and is kept in the garage when we are not using it). I can take it off the roof rack without any issues with my wife’s help who is 5’2" on a lifted 4Runner
- It does great in the wind (as long as you point it into the wind)
- Have not had any issues with condensation
- It is not nearly as expensive as some of the other tents out there
- Oh, and it is made in the USA!
I hope my next tent is as good as this one with just some extra room.
Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to answer.