SOLD: V1.5 Camper for Tacoma 2nd Gen - 3rd Gen DCSB

Selling my V1 GFC Camper (Build #680) Installed in MT in Spring 2020. Hinges were upgraded to new hinge assembly in Fall 2021. It has served me extremely well for 3 years but it is time for me to move on to a new project. Orange steel bars with Black Panels. Includes Yakima round roof rack bars. Tent fabric is second version with 1 side door on driver side. The small passenger vent window has a zipper jam and will need fixing. Comes with 1.5" custom mattress topper pads and custom made flannel sheets. There is some cosmetic corrosion to the black powder coated metal sides of the tent exterior from living near the coast for a stint. Nothing that has affected the structural integrity.

Selling the Tacoma as well in case anyone is looking for a complete truck build package. Please PM for details

Located in Boulder, CO. I have already contacted TRU Automotive in Denver (GFC’s partner shop) and they are able to do transfer installs at their Denver location for $325.

Price: $6500 OBO

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

IMG_1133 Large

UPDATE: Sold on 10/5/2023