Sold. V1 Camper 3rd Gen Tacoma DCLB in SoCal

Putting up my V1 GFC for sale. Installed in October 2019 (#313). This is for a 6 foot 3rd gen Tacoma bed.

Black side panels with orange tubular framing and grey tent with rear and driver’s side openings. All side panel hinges were replaced by GFC Fall of 2020. Everything works great but it does show some signs of wear. It’s got a couple 80/20 crossbars that I made and have worked great for me with skis/surfboards/solar set-up over many miles off-road. I had the Matt Gecko LED’s on there for four years but wiring recently crapped out and haven’t taken the time to locate the bad connection. Also have one of those VRNCLR storage bags for the ceiling of the tent. It’s got a Hest mattress in the picture but if you buy it you’ll get the original V1 mattress pads.

I’m selling because I got a bigger truck, otherwise, I’d be keeping it. I’m located in Ventura County, CA. Asking $5500. Send me a message if you’re interested.

The truck is also for sale if anyone is interested. 2017 with 150k, OME BP-51 shocks, Dakar heavy leaf springs with air bags in rear, C4 low pro front bumper with LED bar, sliders and BD fogs. Needs new LCA bushings, CV axles and ball-joints on UCA’s (JBA off-road).

A few pics (happy to send more directly) and will give it a good cleaning before a sale:

Hi there! Would you take $4,500? Let me know. I have cash available and located in OC. Thanks! P.S. VERY new to this forum. Not sure if you can send private messages or not.

Just sent you a message.

Sold.