SOLD - V1 for Double Cab Tundra + Accessories $6,000

For sale is GoFastCamper unit #347 for a 2016 Toyota Tundra double cab along with full bed build out. Camper hinges and seals replaced by GFC in September of 2021. Camper package includes Renogy 160W Solar, Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium, Dometic 65, DFG Fridge Slide/Tilt, Ironman 10 gal tank, 12V water pump, custom drawer build, Duluth Seat Back Bunker, Matt Gecko interior lights top & bottom, JoshEdgar Designs drip rail, locks, and step, VRNCLR storage attic, Shitco awning blocks. Located in Charleston, WV. Asking $8,500 for the entire package listed.

$6,000 for just the camper and lights, JoshEdgar accessories, Duluth seat back bunker.

I may consider separating items but place preference on someone looking to buy it all.

Still available. Willing to separate some items if interested, just message me

Price reduced to $8,800 for the package

Willing to travel some for a meet up if anyones interested

Price for camper + lights, JoshEdgar accessories, Shitco blocks, Duluth seat back bunker $6,200. Other items can be added if interested.

Price drop, open to offers, willing to drive to meet up potentially.

How much ya want for the yeti?

@Jakethesnail $800 for the Goal Zero. Has the solar MPPT charge controller add on and will come with various goal zero lights and chargers. I do have someone potentially interested in full camper package but if that falls through I’ll let you know if you’re still interested.

Camper is pending sale

Did you camper end up selling? I’m interested. Located in Fresno, CA

Sold, admin can delete