Sold! V1 GFC Camper 3G Tacoma DCLB + Kinsmen Awning NorCal

Hey there, I am selling my V1 GFC for a DCLB Gen 3 Tacoma and Kinsmen hardware passenger side 270 awning combo, located in the East SF Bay Area in California. My wife and I love camping in this thing with our two dogs, the only reason for sale is to buy a trailer for future family upgrades.

Price: $8000 OBO

This camper is build #578, delivered May 10, 2020. It has the grey space frame, black panels with front and rear windows, and the v2 tent material with two side windows, back hatch, and a driver’s side door. It also has the Platform Wind Skid for reduced wind noise. Additionally, it has the upgraded hinges, installed Nov 6, 2020, the Kinsmen Hardware awning Dec 2020, and JE Design Drip Rail Jun 2021.

The camper is in great shape, the tent and all panels open, close, and lock/latch with ease. The tent fabric is immaculate, no rips, holes, or tears and all zippers/bungees are in perfect shape.

Other goodies:

1. Matt Gecko LED kit installed but never hooked up to the truck, single color downstairs, dual color upstairs (wiring is all full length still)
  2. 1" silicone mattress topper that fits inside the tent when closed up
  3. Grey plaid fitted sheet set (kinda redundant with the mattress topper on)
  4. Shitco bricks+tent poles for ventilation
  5. Telescoping tent poles for awning support+hammocking
  6. Various switches and things for the LED project I never finished
  7. Amazon bungee net up front
  8. Extra keys from a broken latch replacement

I’ll post more photos when I get it cleaned up and de-stickered!

Hi Anthill, I’m interested and live in Oakland. I’ll DM you!

Hello,
Very interested. I am down in San Diego but head north often. Let me know
Thank you
Shaun

More photos!

Still available!

Potentially willing to sell just the camper if anyone is interested in just that? I may have a buyer for just the awning. Make me an offer!

This still available?

Yes it is!