SOLD: V2 2015+ F150 5.5ft

For sale is my V2 GFC for a 2015+ F150 5.5ft bed. I have purchased a new 4Runner and will be selling my truck.
Asking $7000

This unit has the front and rear windows, 2 beef racks and 2 100watt solar panels installed. I have the ladder, brackets and NMO antenna mount. I also have some spare accessory nuts and bolts. The unit is in excellet shape, no rips rears or issues of any kind.

I am located in Dayton Nevada, just south of Reno. I can deliver in NV or CA for the right buyer and price if needed.

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

1 Like

Hello. I am also interested. I have a 2022 F150 Lightening with 5.5 bed. Do you know if this is the same fit? Can’t figure out DM either; my email is greggarrigues@gmail.com. I can pickup without a problem. Thank you.

Interested - in CA. Will pick up and use it as a good reason to visit my family in Reno!

Charlie Howarth
charhowarth@live.com
(949) 542-9484

Howdy, I’m very interested. I have a double cab tundra and will need to confirm fit, but I can buy this weekend if you’re available. 760-402-0345

Hello Everyone, thanks for you interest. The camper is sold. I tried to edit the title with no luck.

1 Like