SOLD: V2 #2170 For Sale

Hey Everyone, life has gone in a totally different direction and my V2 needs to find a new home. It’s build # 2170 and fit to the full-size Ford 5.5 foot bed. I ordered the camper with all the options; windows front and rear and the tent has the 3 doors. I’ve also installed a number of accessories; LED lighting upstairs and downstairs, GFC flannel sheets, VRNCLR pouch up top and the bedding catch down below, gZilla rain fly kit, GFC Ladder kit, JE drip rails, rear facing amber, and a rough country light bar up front with the GFC brackets. Not sure what the market is but would like to get $8500. I also have a decked drawer system, power box, and ARB fridge I am also looking to sell. Can make a package deal if interested. Located in NE Wisconsin for the next few weeks, then it’ll be located in St Paul, MN. Don’t hesitate to DM any questions. I also have a build thread going for more details if interested.

(Truck is also for sale if anyone is interested)

What is year and mileage of your Ford? Bottom dollar cash price for whole package? I live 2hrs north of St Paul. Thanks!

35k miles on the truck. Shoot me an offer on the whole shebang if you’d like. Truck has a tune from Brew City Boost, eibachs up front, Icons in the rear with RPG shackle. 1552 wheels with factory tires.

Can you give me the year and model of your Ford?

2019 Raptor Supercab

PM sent. Interested if still available.

1 Like

bumpity bump. Still available for viewing in St Paul, MN. Thanks for looking!

Also interested in trades, currently looking for a small camper trailer or a high end mountain bike of similar value or bike plus cash.

Still for sale? Very interested :call_me_hand:t2:

Is this still available?

Thanks
Robert

Apologies, haven’t been monitoring the forums, yes still for sale. Thanks!

Where are you located now? I’m interested and can shoot you an offer if I can figure out how far away and how long it’ll take me to get to you.

Sold sold sold sold.